Monday, January 21, 2008

Sunday Scrappin'





For my Sunday Scrappin' I worked on our Wedding album.. It has only taken me 12 years to get it together. I know you thinking -wow that must be some album. It really is just all black , 8 x 10 pics held on with photo corners. Nothing extraordinary - but sweet and simple. I will get the pic posted today. I just have 1 page to finish up. Alteast I can say - One album down LOL

Promise - the next album will be a little more substantial and creative :)

My Ta-Das - is not scrapbook related -but it is crafty! I almost finished with my SIL's apron! I will post when it is done. I also made cute baby booties, burb, and paci holder for my cousin's new baby boy. I wish they lived close enough I could hug him. But sadly they are in Minnesota...so long distance hugs will be sent this week. - That would also answer the bonus question. Getting these projects wrapped up!

My To-Dos - get ready for Princess's "Crafty" Birthday Bash this weekend...UGH... 13 kids and lots of great crafts. Let's hope they don't wreck my studio and basement. I am going for controlled chaos.

Have a great Monday.

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Good luck with the birthday party. Congrats on completing a full album, I'm yet to do that.

Rebecca said...

Good for you! I still need to start my wedding album...3 years later. So you are not alone in that one. Looking forward to pictures of everything. My sister made me an apron for Christmas and I love it. The baby stuff sounds SO cute. I hope the Crafty party goes well - 13 kids & crafts, wow! Have a great week!