Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Menu for week 1/28/08

Here is my menu this week. I have been planning menus for a few years. I found on I'm an organizing Junkie's blog her weekly challenge for organizing and posting you menus. I have found it extremely useful for grocery trips and even makes it easy to shop for sales. I try to let the kids help with the menus and cooking. I also try to once a month do a huge freezer cooking for busy nights or meals only Big Daddy will eat. Makes it easy on me. It is all about me - right?

Monday - Princess's birthday - Big Daddy's Famous Fried Chicken (use to called spearless wings)
Skinny Onion Rings, and Birthday Brownies!

Tuesday - Chef Special Stir Fry - Fried Rice - frozen chicken and fries for the picky ones

Wednesday - Spinach Tortellini Soup - Garlic French Bread - again - frozen chicken and fries for the picky ones - Queen Bee and I will eat out with friends (cheer night)

Thursday - Busy night :) Leftovers, whatever anyone can find in the frig, freezer or pantry

Friday Night - Hamburgers and Hot Dogs, homemade french fries - chocolate chip cookies for dessert

Our cookie of the week this week: Peanut Butter Cookies -
Last week we made Martha Stewart's Black Bottom Coconut cookies, double chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and brownies - mostly for Princess's birthday party.

Enjoy your week!

No comments: