Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Our Cookie a week

So the kids I decided to make a cookie a week. Easy enough right? Well, they are finding so many recipes - they want to make 2 -3 cookies a week! UGH!
Last week -week 1 -we made a "Surprise Cookie". Basically a chocolate cookie with marshmallow on top then a chocolate frosting on top of that. YUMMY!
I have pictures -but not of the finished product.
So this week we made Paula Deen's Chocolate Drop Cookies. They are sinful. Super scrumptious!
I have to get a picture of them but here is how we are packaging this week's cookie:

We are also getting creative in packaging. I made these cute boxes out of card stock. I just used strips of parchment paper and cute ribbon to tie them I wish I had more grosgrain I was willing to sacrifice for packaging. But I have a hard time letting go of the good ribbon LOL
Enjoy a treat today!

No comments: