Friday, January 11, 2008

a great idea

I was tootling around blogs today. Yes, I was suppose to be working. The machine was sewing out, I was just waiting for it to finish - honest! I found this great blog by Rachel. I have done Fly Lady. That is all fine and good, but I am not great at it. I am too easily distracted or get side tracked too easily. I also tend to start too many projects without finishing :) You know, you get a bright idea then you have to do it right then and there. Well, that's me! Anywho - I like Rachel's idea of 5 minutes a day to create a sanctuary. My home is NOT a sanctuary at all! I would love that homey feeling when I come home. Not just decorating but clean and organized. Maybe this will help motivate me. Who knows, we 'll see! I can only try -right!

No comments: