Wednesday, October 3, 2007



This is a pair of jeans I made for Queen Bee a couple of years ago. They are just painted capris with a crochet fringe. I also added the crochet fringe around the bottom of the shirt to match. They actually held up well. I used fabric paint with some type of extender in it. I also added crystals. Although I had to go back and replace the crystals more than once :) Not too bad for my first attempt. I will get pics of my newest creations to post!



On anther note - thank you Lisa Leonard for your post!!! She is an amazing jewelry designer. I have one of her necklaces and it is the highlight of my collection. I always get compliments on it. If you get a chance, visit her blog. She is super sweet which is a bonus to her talent. **Seriously not trying to kiss up - that is really how I talk**

Thanks to Teri for her visit. I promise to make you smile as much as I can .Teri is my SLAH supplier. She helps give me my fix regularly. What would I do without my Southern Living at Home !!! I will figure out how to add her link to my list :)

Thanks for a great first day! Here's to many more great days!

No comments: