Friday, October 5, 2007

Monogram on My Car


Isn't this the cutest thing ever! I just LOVE it! I started selling them this summer. You can also put these on anything! I have a different style on a large tin drink bucket. They come in different styles and colors. I just think it is SO unique!

That was shameless self promotion. But I really do love my car monogram. I haven't figured out the best way to market them. They are not cheap and I think that deters people from buying them. That is one marketing quandary I have yet to figure out!
It is raining and dreary today. I have a very long TO DO list!! I am running late on an order.
it is a little frustrating because I have not been able to get all the product in. It makes me want to open my own manufacturing plant!
I did receive some great Amy Butler fabric I ordered from www.equilter.com. I will snap a pic of the fabric to post. Princess wants some jeans and who knows what else made from it. I can't wait to start creating with this new fabric!!! I may stay up late to sew.
Have a great day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found a great place for wholesale of these. www.palmettoemb.com. Very quick turn around.