Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A new day

I have wanted to start a blog for a long time. I spend enough time lurking on everyone's blogs. Since I am procrastinating, I thought this was a good time. This is a work in progress. I will treat it like everything else I have done, learn by trial and error.
First I will say, this is only the toe of my elephant. That is for you Terri!

I hope to post recent jobs, fun items I am creating, and in general tid-bits about me and my life.

To start - yes, I have a great husband who is extremely supportive of all my crazy adventures. I have 3 great kids - a daughter Princess, 9, and another daughter Queen Bee 7, and a son - future Seminole, who is 5. Ah -the joys of motherhood. That is a whole separate blog.*haha* We also have 2 dogs and a cat in our family. We would have more furry friends, but Big Daddy said no.

To my crafting adventures. I just finished a great pair of mosiac jeans. I think they turned out great. As soon as I figure out how to add pics - I will show you what I created for Princess. Queen Bee refuses to wear jeans, so I am making her a mosiac skirt set. She is very picky.

I own an embroidery business. I do alot of commercial jobs, schools, preschools, sports teams, etc. My favorite things to do are the "Boutique" items. I really try to offer unique items and make things different from what every other commercial place has to offer. I am the only employee so sometimes I run really late on deliveries, that or I don't get any sleep. LOL
I love my business but I really have to escape to sew or create sometimes. I need to creative outlet of sewing or painting, or doing something artsy.

I actually have a little real work to finish before I go to bed tonight.

Hope you come back to read more! Thanks for letting me share!!!
Supermom

2 comments:

Lisa Leonard said...

welcome to blogging. i am honored to be your first 'commentor'. love your blog so far!!

Georgia Belle Boutique said...

Thank you Lisa! I am so thrilled you are my first comment!You are awesome!