Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday Scrappin

Sunday Scrappin' Hosted by Amy at the Sunday Scrappin' Blog Thanks Amy!!


Well, I didn't get as much accomplished as I would have liked. I did get Little Man's baseball album laid out. Okay - just one series of pictures. I laid everything out and realized I did not have any white paper or dark blue paper or even enough baseball paper. No baseball stickers. He had confiscated them for his own use. That rascally rabbit. So it is off the scrapbook store or Michael's tomorrow. This is what I have so far.
I did manage to get a coat of glaze on the pottery from Princess's party. Here are pics of the stamps we made and the shirts. I also realized these girls had no idea how to decoupage. Are you kidding me? I have to "clean up" some of their work on their hearts.
My TA DA's: I really have nothing completed. Sorry.
My TO DO's: To get things completed!!!!

The Question of the Week:
Do you sketch your ideas or do you just put things together as you go?
Both - it depends on if I get inspried from the pictures or a certain paper or craft idea. Sometimes I just start throwing it together and it ends up completely different than my original idea. Isn't that half the fun?

Have a crafty good week!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry that you'll just HAVE to go to a craft store...LOL! :D I may have to go to one on Monday, myself- I'm out of cardstock in plain colors. Darn! :)

Have a great week, and I hope you find the perfect things to finish up your pages just the way you want.

Lee said...

Oh darn!! I am so guilty of having to run out to the store for more......and enjoying it!! LOL The decoupaging looks like it was fun!!

Mindy said...

I was always running out to the craft store for more, lol...and the fact that I worked there didn't help! That's one reason I switched to digiscrapping.

I love your baseball pages, I'm looking forward to seeing them done. Thanks for stopping by.

Just Me :) said...

Happy shopping! :) We are supposed to be getting a Michael's here soon. I can't wait! Have a a great week! :)

Anonymous said...

Hate it when my craft supplies are "stolen" for other purposes. LOL. Hope you can find some more stickers you like!

Hope you get more of your stuff done this week! It's so hard to find the time sometimes, isn't it? I'll be on the lookout for your TaDas next Sunday!