Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back from Disney World!

We are back from Disney World. It was an adventure. We had to replace the radiator in both my mom mobile and Big Daddy's truck before we even left town!
I ended up at the doctor in Disney - strep throat - YUCK! Queen Bee ended up at the ER on Friday night with some gross tummy thing she picked up. Hopefully that will cure her of biting her nails. 6 hours in the ER at Disney cured me of her biting her nails. But everyone is on the mend and we are home. Exhausted but home. I need a vacation!!!! I will post pics as soon as I can.

The cherry on top was that the prior weekend at Nationals Queen Bee had the stomach flu. She was sick prior to getting on stage to compete and sick right after leaving the stage. It was lovely. I told the girls who base her - at least she held it in on stage :) There is always a silver lining somewhere!!!

Here is to healthy rest of 2008 an getting our act together ! Wippeee!!!
XOXO

No comments: