Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Scrappin' Day

It's Sunday Scrappin' Day! After a much needed trip and too much money spent later...I almost finished some pages! LOL I did everything but journal and add some embellishments. But I felt good about actually getting them together! My other TA-DA is I did finish getting my pictures organized. So now I am ready to or at least have pictures organized to scrap. Now to get all these off the hard drive...

These are great papers, stickers, and fun stuff I found at Archiver's. I am so excited they came out with Girl Scout stuff. Now to find where I organized those pictures...

Here are my pages for Little Man:
This one I have to add :RUN, (Little Man), RUN!


Team Picture -I REALLY like the background paper - it is a grungy baseball, but it is hard to see in this pic of the page.


I Love these pictures - I need to find a cute phrase or something for this page.

I like the way this page turned out -these are great action shots. No, I can not take credit -they were taken by a company that does that kind of thing.


If you remember a while back...these are the fired pieces from Princess's party. They turned out pretty good. The picture does not do them justice.


My TO-DO's for the week - well, first, get Valentine's Day Goodie Bags finished. Hit another scrapbook store to wrap up Little Man's pages. Start on his other baseball pages.
I think I may get some ideas and make some cards to send out for Easter. Maybe sign up for a card challenge...although I am not sure I am that brave yet....

The question of the week is: What are your favorite crafts sites? They can be blogs, commercial sites, or forums. Well, that is a tough question. For paper crafts, maybe the other bloggers in the Sunday Scrappin' group. I am just starting to browse paper crafting sites. I do not have any real favorites - yet!

I guess that is it for this week! See you next Sunday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you ended up finding some stuff for the baseball pages after all! They look great!

What cute pieces from your daughter's party.

Can't wait to see what you creat throughout this week!

Rebecca said...

What a fun shopping trip! Your pages look great - you got A LOT done. If you're looking for some phrase inspiration check out www.twopeasinabucket.com, under the pea soup section. Lots of people contribute ideas for all sorts of topics. Have a great week!

ChrissyM said...

I love shopping and always spend way to much. LOL! The girl/boy scout scrap line is so cute. I don't have a need for any of that oooohhhhh I do from when my sister was in Brownies!!! Oh my! I just ordered some of the boy/girl scout scrapbooking stuff for my NSSSF (Not So Secret Scrapbooking Friend) on the Google Group I'm part of. Great pages! See you next Sunday!

Just Me :) said...

Isn't scrapbook shopping fun?! I love it! Your pages are so nice. You've been busy! Have a wonderful week. :)

Amy said...

They look great! I especially like the page with the action shots.

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

Those pages are SO CUTE! I love the action shots too, and the way you arranged them is great. Congrats on getting your pics organized! Sometimes a little organization is all you need for motivation! Good luck on your To-Do's this week!

Forgetfulone said...

Archivers has a great selection of everything! We have one about an hour from here, near my sister's house, which gives me an excuse to visit her. Your layouts and your pieces from your daughter's party all turned out great.