Saturday, February 28, 2009

Exciting things are around the corner!

Some exciting things are around the corner here at GBB! Our 5 year anniversary is approaching and we are making some exciting changes. First, the name! We are changing the name to fit more of what we do and who we are. We I started this business (actually more than 5 years ago) I focused on children's boutique clothes and fun accessories. My, my have we grown! I rarely sit at my sewing machine and sew anymore. I know it is very sad and I miss it but I love the direction we have taken with the business and how we are growing!

I will be posting the March special this month. One of our exciting changes is a monthly special newsletter/flyer. We will feature one unique "boutique" style shirt or accessory every month. We will also feature otehr items and discounts every month. Stay tuned!!!

Thank you to all my customers, friends, and customers who have become friends for their support and encouragement as we have grown. I know it has been challenging at times but we strive every day to improve and make our customers happy!!

Thanks!
Sonya

No comments: