Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Crazy weeks and dinner withVice President Cheney

Life has been Extremely Crazy!!! We have been so busy and I am amazed that I am still functioning LOL
We have had baseball games and practices, Ballet and Hip Hop classes, cheerleading competitions, and to top it off...we attended a dinner last night hosted by the Georgia Republican Party where the guest speaker was Vice President Cheney. It was great. Very interesting. The VP walked on stage, gave his speech, and walked off stage. Unfortunately we did not get any pictures with him. I don't think anyone did. But I did take a picture of the centerpiece and tried to get a distant picture of him speaking. The whole evening was interesting. I remember why I enjoy politics so much. But we won't get into that here. Attending a dinner like that was a great opportunity. We were definitely the underclassmen in the room. We were completely out of our league.

I did get some crafty stuff done this weekend with the girls. I am helping them develop a business plan for a new company. More on that when we finish up the business plan. I love empowering these young girls. They are the future and the leaders that will shape our country.

1 comment:

Thompson Times said...

You inspire me Sonya! I wish we lived closer! Give your family a hug frome me!