Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

We had a great time with Big Daddy's family at Crooked River State Park this year. The kids love being with their cousins. I love the fact little man has boys to play with! He has decided he is playing football next year. Well, we will have to see. I taught my nieces to knit using the Knifty Knitter. It is a fabulous tool! They made scarves and J started a blanket! Bless her heart -that will take her a while to complete!!! I wish they lived closer, they are such sweet girls!


This is my favorite picture. Little Man tried so hard to be like his big cousins. Thankfully the big boys were really good to him. They did not pull his flags. They even let him pull a few of theirs. I fear as he gets older they will stop giving him a head start. It is hard being the youngest of 19 cousins!!!
This is Queen Bee with C. She loves her big cousins too!!


This was a super cute picture. The boys were watching the big boys play horse shoes. I guess they were too tired and decided to watch.


The girls were making name tags for the table. Princess enjoyed being with her big cousins. Notice the shirt Queen Bee has on. That is part of a fabulously cute outfit I made her!!! I have to get pics and post them. It truly is adorable if I may say so!

Have a great day! I have a few other things to post soon. Come back soon!

Be sure to check out the Betty Blog!!! Leave a comment. For every comment left Boutique Cafe will make a donation to help clothe the orphanage in Haiti.
See ya'll later!

No comments: